Sunday, March 8, 2009

Intruder #2!

Okay.. she's more fun than the last one but still.. do you know how hard it is to monitor all your toys! I do like her quite a bit though, she's a lot of fun to play with. We chase each other and wrestle around the house, up on the bed, off the bed, down the hallway, while mom is trying to watch tv, while mom is trying to sleep.. glee!! Of course we have to stop and rest too.

Anyway, mom says she's a sweetheart, whatever that means. She's not as much of a lap dog as I am, but she does love being petted, she'll even lean into people for it. Her name is Makayla and she's a spaniel (mom thinks Cavalier King Charles) mix. We're trying to find her a good home, hopefully with someone who's around a lot and hopefully has another doggie for her to play with.

I'll be honest, I love having mom all to myself, but it's actually been a lot of fun with her here. I think I'll miss her when she gets adopted.

No comments: